How to reset asus wifi router?
In this article, we will show you how to reset asus wifi router and specifically mention the steps for asus rt ac68u factory reset. Resetting asus wireless router becomes easy with the simply built web-based interface. If you are searching for asus router password reset, this article has got a solution for you also. We recommend you to keep going through the steps carefully:
Asus RT AC68U factory reset
In this section, we will provide you the steps for Asus RT AC68U factory reset. Follow the below mentioned instructions carefully to reset asus wifi router:
- First of all, make sure that your computer is connected to Asus RT AC68Us wireless network. if you are not connected, you won’t be able to access the web-based interface of your asus wireless router.
- On your computer that is connected to the wireless network, open a web browser and enter the default IP address of your asus wireless router into the address bar.
- You will be taken to asus wireless router login page where you will see login fields asking for router username and password. Enter the router username and password in the fields and click Login.
- Now, you will be navigated to asus wireless router setup page.
- Look for Administrative tab and click on it.
- You will see an option Restore Factory Settings. Click it and a confirmation box will appear on your screen.
Now your asus wireless router will get back to factory settings. There is also another way to reset asus wifi router. We have mentioned that below.
- Look for the reset button on the back of your asus wireless router.
- Press the reset button with the help of a paperclip or any similar item.
- Hold it for a few seconds until all lights start flashing.
- Now your asus wireless router will restart so that settings take effect on it.
Asus router password reset
For asus router password reset, you will need to reset your asus wireless router first. As we have mentioned the steps above on how to reset asus wifi router, so we will not mention them again. We will show you the steps that are to be followed after asus router reset.
- After you reset your asus wireless router, enter the IP address into the address bar and log into your router.
- After you log in, navigate to Administrative tab and click on Default Password.
- Now, you can set the password of your choice. We recommend to set a password that you will not forget and it should be very strong.
- Now your router will restart so that settings take effect.
So in this article, we showed provided you instructions on how to reset asus wifi router, Asus RT AC68U factory reset and Asus router password reset. We hope that this article helped to provide you with the appropriate knowledge.