Your line of defense as well as least interacted component of your network system is the router. Most of the time, we get on with the routers just while turning it ON and Off. Router is the tool which keeps us away from the malwares, hacking practices and protects our bank transactions and other confidential information. So, it’s important for you to know how to get its firmware update. For instance, we will discuss [how to update Asus ax11000 router].
Lacking Asus gt ax11000 firmware update can bring your routers to be taken over by the criminal activities. Therefore, it’s essential for you to get your Asus ax11000 firmware update by time.
In following steps, you will know how to update Asus ax11000 router.
Asus gt ax11000 Firmware update on ASUSWRT
- Get on your preferred browser and steer ASUSWRT by https://www.asus.com/ or use IP address http://192.168.1.1 and press enter.
- And now there will be a pop-up message at the upper right corner if there is any Asus firmware ax11000 update available.
- Hit Update Now and you will get on to Administration → System Page.
- Now click on Asus ax11000 Firmware update.
- Asus ax11000 firmware update will take a while and then you will be all set.
If you want to download the latest version manually, you can do that too.
Asus gt ax11000 Firmware update (Manually)
- Download latest Asus gt-ax11000 firmware from the official website of ASUS.
- The downloaded file would be in the zip form. You will need to unzip it and you will see a w. file.
- Now, open your browser and get on to ASUSWRT by https://www.asus.com/ or use IP address http://192.168.1.1 and press enter.
- Put your Username and Password in the dedicated columns.
- In Advanced settings, go to Administration→ Hit Firmware Upgrade → Press Upload.
Even after following all the steps carefully, you can find that your Asus router ax11000 firmware failed. But, there is nothing to worry about.
Please follow the following Troubleshooting steps:
- Get to the Asus Global Website via https://www.asus.com/ and go through the following steps:
- Click on the model name i.e. gt-ax11000
- Hit Support.
- Click on Driver & Utility.
- Select Driver & Tools.
- Select OS.
- Click Expand All +
- Get Asus Firmware Restoration Utility.
- Now, click in Download.
The ZIP file will be downloaded. You will have to find the file, unzip it and Click on Installation.
- Change adaptor settings:
- Attach your computer to the router through wire.
- Go to Start.
- Click Control Panel→ Network and Internet→ Network connections→ Change adaptor settings→ LAN
- Hit right click on Properties.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version4 (TCP/IPv4).
- On the right bottom, Click on Properties. Submit the Properties as shown below:
- Now, Upload the firmware:
- Cut the connection of wireless router and the power source.
- Click and hold the Reset Button around 5 seconds and reconnect the wireless router power source without leaving the reset button.
- When the Power LED present at the front panel starts flashing, release the reset button. The Power LED will indicate that the router is in the rescue mode.
- Then, Click Start→ All Programs→ ASUS Utility→ gt-ax 11000 router→ Firmware Restoration.
- Get to Firmware Restoration→ Browse, to choose your firmware→ Upload, wait for few seconds.
- When Power LED gets stable, you can click Reset Button to restore the default settings.
Up till now, if you are wondering how to update Asus ax11000 router or you are getting your asus router ax11000 firmware failed, you can contact us or by live chat with our team or call us on our toll-free number.