Asus routers almost have all the advanced features and facilities of being one of the best routers available in the market. In order to enjoy the advanced security features of the Asus router, you need to access the Asus router login page. The most queries which we receive are to know how do I log into my Asus router or how to access Asus setup wizard, therefore we will provide you with information on login process of Asus router in this blog.
Whether you want to configure your Asus router or customize its latest features, you must know how to access login page of Asus router.
Asus router initial configuration:
- Disconnect any old router if you have and plug the Asus router in the power outlet.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the WAN port of your Asus router to the modem.
- Connect another Ethernet cable from one of the four LAN ports of Asus router to the computer.
- Now, turn on your computer, modem and TP-Link router.
Asus router login using web browser utility
- After completing the initial configuration, launch a web browser on a device which you’re going to use to access the Asus setup wizard.
- Type the Asus router’s default web address in address bar of the web browser (http://www.router.asus.com).
- Login window of Asus router will appear on your screen enter ‘admin’ in the username field and ‘admin’ in the password as well.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option to gain access to the Asus router setup page.
- Now, you would see Asus router home screen and there you can make all the desired changes with the settings of your Asus router.
What to do if you can’t access the Asus setup wizard?
If you are not able to access the Asus router login page then make sure you try these below-given troubleshooting tips.
Correct web address:
Make sure you are using the correct default web address of your Asus router. The default web address of Asus router is http://www.router.asus.com. You can also try logging into your Asus router using the default IP address which is 192.168.1.1.
Sometimes Asus router does not support a few web browsers. Make sure you are using the updated version of web browsers like- Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, apple safari or Internet Explorer.
Disable web proxy:
If you are not able to reach Asus router setup wizard, make sure you disable proxy from your Mozilla Firefox.
Reboot your Asus router:
Sometimes the built-in web server of Asus router is crashed or locked which can be fixed by simply rebooting the router. Therefore, try rebooting your Asus router.
Reset your Asus router:
If none of these works, you can try resetting your Asus router. Press the ‘reset’ button with a pointed object. Release the button after a few seconds and wait for the Asus router to reboot. After resetting your Asus router, you can try accessing the Asus router login page.
We hope the instructions given in this blog solved your query ‘how do I log into my Asus router?’ if you need any further assistance for Asus router configuration and login process, you can get connected with our technical experts who will guide you in the best way possible.